CHARITIES & VOLUNTARY ORGANISATIONS
Charitable contributions are part of the fabric of UK culture and with over 50% of the population participating in at least one charitable action each year, Charities are a significant business sector with upwards of £12 billions in annual donations.
The Charity Circle identifies 28 different charitable sectors ranging from Healthcare to Sports and Recreation all overseen by the Charity Commission who regulate affairs in England and Wales to ensure the public can support their chosen charity with confidence.
BHIB recognises that charities face numerous risks in their everyday affairs and as a UK Leading, Chartered Insurance Broker who place clients at the heart of everything we do , we aim to offer peace of mind insurance solutions tailored to charity segments and individual risks. Our highly skilled, qualified and experienced Affinities team understand charities unique insurance needs and are available to offer expert guidance and support whenever needed.
Our tailored insurance package for charities features:
COVER FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Public Liability with options up to £10 million
• Employers Liability
• Legal Expenses covering the costs in defending legal disputes
• Trustees liability
• Professional Indemnity
• Loss from fraud or dishonesty of employees
• Cover for stolen monies or assault of staff on Council duties
• Personal Accident cover for the employer, employees, committee members, trustees & volunteers
• Property Damage & Business Interruption
Claims excellence delivered through a dedicated team who understand the Charity Industry
LEGAL AND CLAIMS HELPLINE
24 Hour access 7 days a week
GUIDES & SCOUTS
Bespoke property damage coverage tailored to the needs of Guides & Scouts