Brokerbility Executive Chairman Ashwin Mistry OBE confirmed as panellist for Insurance Age’s Broker Exchange 2020 event
Brokerbility Executive Chairman Ashwin Mistry will be appearing at this year’s Broker Exchange, a new event organised by Insurance Age.
Broker Exchange is a virtual event that has been created to “help brokers gather and discuss the key issue hitting the sector and help the market find solutions to day-to-day problems.”
Key questions the event will seek to cover and answer are:
- How can we navigate an increasingly hard market?
- How can I train my staff as WFH becomes the new normal?
- What are the plans of insurers in 2021 and beyond?
- How can I understand the mental health impact of Covid-19 and support my teams?
- How can I maintain and build new relationships?
Broker Exchange will run from Monday 30 November to Friday 4 December 2020 and will feature keynote speakers as well as workshops and live panel events.
Brokerbility Executive Chairman Ashwin Mistry OBE will be taking part in one of the live panel events on Tuesday 1 December at 1pm. Called ‘Revising Your Business After a Tumultuous Year’, the live-stream panel will follow the below discussion points:
- Review of the crisis – what lessons were learnt?
- Where is the opportunity for growth and revenue now after a year of volatility?
- The revised expectations of next year and the remainder of the decade
- What can brokers do better for the next major event?
- How has the broker-insurer relationship been changed as a result of the pandemic?
To find out more and register to attend Broker Exchange, visit: https://events.insuranceage.co.uk/brokerexchange
Churchill’s Gareth Mutema also appearing as a panellist
Gareth Mutema, Senior Account Handler at Churchill Insurance Consultants is also appearing as a panellist at the Broker Exchange event.
Gareth will be taking part in a live panel discussion on Wednesday 2 December entitled ‘Agents of Change: Inclusion and Diversity in the Insurance Workforce’, the live-stream panel will be discussing:
- How does the insurance industry shift the perception of our industry to a more inclusive and diverse workplace?
- What can individual businesses do to build a more diverse workforce?
- A look at the risk of failing on D&I in the industry, and what it could mean long-term to businesses if strong action is not taken