Eat Well, Live Well
Health and wellness tips for your work, home, and life. Brought to you by the Employee Benefits Team at BHIB.
James Brooks, Employee Benefits Account Broker, gives some tips on how small modifications to your eating habits, can make a big difference!
“If changing eating habits were easy, everyone would be fit and healthy. One key to making lasting improvements is to make changes in stages. Start with something simple and stick to it for a week. After your family has mastered one change, add another.”
Some Ideas to Get You Started
• Eat breakfast.
• Substitute water for one sugary drink each day.
• Eat one to two more fruits or vegetables each day.
• Plan a healthy snack for each day of the week.
• Switch to a low-fat version of a favourite food.
• Plan three meals and two snacks every day.
• Plan a home-cooked meal, which usually has fewer calories, more reasonable portions and costs less than typical meals eaten at restaurants.
Our Employee Benefits team are on hand to offer complete service, from simple advice, through to fully blown corporate proposals and support. Get in touch today to see how BHIB can assist you.