- Employee Benefits
Media & Entertainment Prize Draw – January 2018
1. By participating in the free prize draw, you agree to the following general terms and conditions.
2. The free prize draw is open to residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland. It is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of BHIB Limited.
3. Maximum one entry per person. Only entries via the online Media Insurance survey will be accepted. Entries must be completed online by the closing date.
4. Two winners will be selected randomly from all correct entries received in a draw that will be made within 5 business days of the closing date. The decision of BHIB Limited is final and we reserve the right not to correspond on any matter.
5. Winners will be notified either by email or by telephone on the landline or mobile phone number provided in the survey response.
6. By participating in the media insurance survey and submitting contact information, entrants to the free prize draw are agreeing to receive marketing information from BHIB Limited.
7. BHIB Limited reserves the right to redraw the free prize draw winner if contact with the original winners cannot be made.If any prize cannot be distributed or is returned as undelivered BHIB Limited reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
8. BHIB Limited has arranged the media insurance survey and associated free prize draw in good faith and,to the fullest extent allowed by law, accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any form of loss or damages arising as a result of anyone participating in the survey or the free prize draw, or any aspect of any prize awarded.
10. BHIB Limited reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the free prize draw or extend or resume the entry period or disqualify any entrant at any time without giving advance notice and will do so if it cannot be guaranteed that the promotion can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons.
11. BHIB Limited cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the survey website and is not responsible for any disruption to the promotion or the survey website due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control.
12. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity without further payment or permission.
13. The media insurance survey prize draw shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.